Switch & Mode Description:
1. Press the switch for two seconds to turn on the light (constantly on).
2. Then press it once to go to Motion & Light Sensing Setting (motion sensor only works in dim enough or dark environment).
3. Press it another time to go to Motion Only Sensing Setting (motion sensor works without environment brightness requirement).
4. Push the switch once at a time and the light will cycle between two sensing modes.
5. When the light is on (at any mode), press the switch for two seconds to turn it off.
Wattage: 1.7 watts
LED Quantity: 42pcs
LED Life: 30,000 hours
Sensor Range: up to 3 meters, 120 degrees
Color Temperature: 6500K
Battery Type: Built-in Lithium Battery (1200mAh)
Working hours: about 3-4 hours at always on, 600 sensing times
Dimensions: 11.81 x 1.61 x 0.71 in (L x W x H)
Material: Aluminum + PC
1 x Veepeak LED Motion Sensor Bar Light
1 x Magnetic Strip
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
Remove the light from the magnetic strip (they are attached by magnetic force) and use the included USB cable to recharge from a USB power source such as PC USB port, power bank, or USB power adapter. The charging time is about 4 hours and if it takes longer than that, try with another charging cable.
The light can be used in many applications such as closet, cabinet, pantry, room, garage, safe, basement, or almost anywhere you need a portable light. It can be directly attached to some metal surface. However, do NOT install it in wet, high temperature area or near vent as the sensor may not function properly. Do NOT stick the magnetic strip onto some painted surface if the paint could easily come off when you remove it in the future.
Yes, when you switch to motion sensing only setting. At light & motion sensing setting, the built-in light sensor that will keep the light from turning on if it detects that the ambient is not dim enough (or there is other light shining onto it).
Install the light with the motion sensor facing straightly the direction where people will come.
Please recharge the light and check if the light is installed in the right direction.
Please recharge the light and toggle the switch to position 2 (always on) and see if it turns on.
Check if the light is at Motion Sensing only setting. You may switch it to light & motion sensing setting and then place the light in a dark room to see if it can be turned on by motions.
Try with another quality cable.